Quotable Quote:

Who covets more, is evermore a slave. ~Robert Herrick

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Nursery Note

Sunday we had 16 kids and it was hectic. It was as if I had had a gigantic workout when we were all done. It was a good day, though. The only thing I have to report is that I got caught by a member of the Relief Society Presidency with a floaty green scarf about my head and shoulders, hunched over to the level of a 1-year-old, animatedly munching on a pretend piece of toast. She said she wished she had a camera.

Speaking of which, should I start bringing one? Feedback appreciated, moms of nursery kids.

3 comments:

Helene said...

I wouldn't mind a bit. When I leave my babe in the nursery, I hope she will be happy and appreciated there. And I think a sweet little scrapbook (or pile of photos) as evidence of those things would be wonderful.

Michael and Denise said...

I have no objection to you bringing a camera to nursery, and you could get some adorable pictures. I should warn you, however, that S will want to look at the pictures (sometimes even before you take any). She will push every button on the camera and/or throw a fit if you don't let her push the buttons, so even if you bring a camera, S might prevent you from taking any pictures.

KariMarie said...

I'm all for pictures. You ladies in the Nursery do an awesome job!!!