Quotable Quote:

Who covets more, is evermore a slave. ~Robert Herrick

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pet Peeves

A few things have been bugging me lately and I just have to ge them out.

Have you ever sat at a red light, in your car, and noticed that a car is waiting at 2 other corners and no one is going through any light in any direction? So annoying.

How about this: You get out the milk and there's about a tablespoon left in the carton. There is more milk, but the person who finishes the milk is supposed to rinse the carton and traverse the 6 feet to the back door and drop the carton into the recycling can. Does a tablespoon of remaining milk constitute an empty container? No. Should the person have overfilled his cereal bowl with that extra tablespoon of milk? Yes.

Tailgaiters.

So, I went to a store in the mall where I was to treat myself to my favorite (naturally flavored) lip balm, which I buy about once a year. I had a coupon for a free thing, and the saleswoman suggested an "aromatherapy" item. I expressed that I was sensitive to artificial fragrance (which the store is FULL OF), and she assured me this would work for me. I got the aromatherapy product. Third ingredient: Fragrance. Sore throat from using said product. Pet peeve #1: Dumb salespeople. Pet peeve #2: I listened to her instead of reading the label.

Certain gross topics spoken of at the dinner table. Not cool!

Excessive talking during choir practice.

Other people's super-loud snoring.

What is a pet peeve of yours??

No comments: