Quotable Quote:

Who covets more, is evermore a slave. ~Robert Herrick

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Clare's Baby Shower

Last week I took the long ride down to Ventura County, CA and attended my youngest sister's baby shower. Here are some highlights of the actual shower.

 Mom-to-be Clare and my sister Meredith.
 Clare and Meredith's daugher, Erin, with the adorable bibs Erin made.
 Clare with mom, sisters, and nieces, sort of. We missed Helene!
 Most who attended. Thank you so much Charmaigne Hanna-Baker for taking all the photos!
 Second cousins Kyson and Daisy. 
 Meredith and her beautiful daughters Stacy and Erin.
 My dad's sister Dorothy and my mother Sharon.
 The hostesses: Kelly, Corinne, Cindy, and Rachel.
 Rhiannon and Kyson.
 Clare and Rachel.
Amelia, Daisy, Stacy, and Erika.

2 comments:

Gayle Daly said...

I see that your daughters both carry on the Costley gene. That is where their beautiful full lips come from. I see the family resemblance in your sister Clare. Looks like a mini family reunion.

KariMarie said...

Looks like fun times! Beautiful sun! Family! And Babies!!!