Quotable Quote:

Who covets more, is evermore a slave. ~Robert Herrick

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Family Update

Another quick news flash, for those who are interested.
Justin was ordained to the office of priest this past week, and he and Allan blessed the sacrament together today. It was very neat and a real milestone. Here he is on his school's Superhero Day dressed as SoupMan. He's the bravest person I know!
Progress reports came out, and, though I haven't seen his yet, Silas says his is better than the last one. I hope it's a lot better! He is going through some real ups and downs as he adjusts to being in Kitsap County.
Cecilie has been sick, and is hopefully on the mend after her 2 days off.
Rhiannon gave me the opportunity this past couple of weeks to take care of Sophie in the early morning hours before daycare. It has been so fun! And she loved gawking at the chickens, as well as chasing the cat. She must be a morning person.
Britta went to dinner with us at Silverdale Yacht Club Broiler last week when Jeanie and Kathleen were here visiting. She, B., has completed her move and is enjoying the space and peace with just one roommate.
Chloe had her friend Kaitlin/Oprah here last night, where they worked on Kaitlin's science project and made brownie treats (but those weren't the science project). It is fun and interesting to see what Chloe's friends are like.
I, Lorraine, am enjoying my chickens and eggs, if you couldn't guess. They are a little noisy, and I am wondering how the neighbors are doing with them. I hope their windows seal out the noise better than ours. I am also looking forward to driving to Calif for spring break with Silas, and visiting family. I am stressing a little about getting a sub for my volunteer delivery job, and also about when Allan's out of town on business in Dayton for part of that same week. Who will look after our birds and cat?? I am sure we will think of something....

No comments: