Quotable Quote:

Who covets more, is evermore a slave. ~Robert Herrick

Friday, September 30, 2011

One Hundred Things Revisited

While in Russia I was impressed with how simply Zach and Julie were living. It may be that they made a conscious choice, or it could be because they're young and don't have much junk. Either way, when I came home I saw that we, again, or as always, simply have too much stuff.

"One Hundred Things" is a challenge to, in the next couple weeks, get rid of --you guessed it-- 100 things. My challenge along with that is to not buy anything, either.

There's a list of my things on the right of this post, and I am up to 26 things already. [It's neither to brag nor disgust you, it's simply to account for the 100 things.] Let's see how fast this 100 Things thing can be done!

Do you find your life cluttered with stuff? If so, how do you manage it? If not, what makes or helps you not accumulate? 

1 comment:

Frank and Julie said...

I'm getting rid of all my kid play things downstairs. Because I don't have grandkids come over so often now that Eric is married. The shelf is going in my garage to hold more food storage. YEA!! Thanks for the suggestion.