Quotable Quote:

Who covets more, is evermore a slave. ~Robert Herrick

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

50 Things Project Complete!

I have conquored the 50 things. I have gotten rid of the following 50 things that weren't doing me any good. It feels good to have lightened my earthly load.

Here is my list. Though I am finished with the project, I will continue to eliminate the junk in my life.

1. Mother Goose book to Helene
2. Textbooks
3. Full sized bedskirt
4. Bag of crafting suplies I will never use
5. Small baskets
6. Skirt and Swim Suit Chloe's outgrown
7. Results of closet clean-out (more stuff)
8. Posted 4 more books on paperbackswap.com
9. Small pair reading glasses
10. Stationery
11. Leftover cards from Christmas past
12. Basketball hoop
13. Trampoline (sorry, kids)
14. All the junk on the dryer
15. 6 broken drumsticks (He said no, but right in front of him I threw them away.)
16. Broken binder
17. Earmuffs
18. Queen size sheet set to Tim
19. Useless dog toy
20. Expired shortening and mixes from the pantry
21. Two tops that are now too big
22. Three pair old eyeglasses
23. A pair of Josef Seibel fisherman sandals that have never really fit
24. Brita water filter pitcher
25. T-shirt scraps from Zach's future quilt
26. Many unmatched, useless socks
27. 2 animal food dishes
28. Non-functioning sewing machine
29. Bottles I am never going to fill w/homemade root beer
30. Outdated stuff on the bulletin board
31. Those irritating mismatched plastic containers and their lids that kept falling out of the cupboard and totally irritating my husband
32. Shoe-repair pile (okay, pair)
33. Blender repaired (hurray!) and to Cecilie
34. Favorite jeans--too big--cut up for Christmas Stockings
35. Magazines
36. Plastic bags
37. An entire bookcase!
38. Plastic cannister set
39. More books
40. Juicer that wasn't worth the $.99 I spent on it
41. Bowls
42. Binder
43. Electronic games we're done with
44. MORE books
45. Cosmetics, etc.
46. Hubby's cast-off clothes
47. Zach's calculator
48. Nursery rhyme book to Stacy
49. Dishcloths and hankies to Mom and Rachel
50. Leather Gucci backpack

No comments: